The Lincolnshire Training Hub are welcoming applications from dynamic and inspirational GPs to join their GP Fellowship programme in Lincolnshire.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to enhance your clinical, educational and leadership potential they want to hear from you. If it’s a Portfolio career that you seek - they can offer it.
Fellowships available in:
• Mental health
• Frailty and urgent care
You’ll need to be:
• Approaching CCT in the next 12 months or within the first 5 years of CCT completion.
• A dynamic, resourceful, creative individual with leadership qualities.
• Looking for the opportunity to widen and develop your experience in General Practice.
• Looking to develop a career combining general practice with your special interest.
• Keen to be involved in the future of healthcare commissioning.
• Looking for an exciting, varied and innovative new role.
Fellowship programme comprises:
• Four sessions per week in General Practice.
• Four sessions per week placement in a clinical, educational or leadership setting.
• Two sessions per week of personal development education.
LTFT option will be considered.
Applications by covering letter and curriculum vitae to: Susan McElnea, Business Manager, Lincolnshire Training Hub, email@example.com
Informal email discussions can be had with Dr Runa Saha, Medical Director, Lincolnshire Training Hub, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 4 of June.
Interview date: 11 June and 17 June.