HEE in the East Midlands is currently inviting tenders for the role of Head of School for Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Requirements:
- Leads the Postgraduate School and convenes the Board on a quarterly basis.
- Must have knowledge and experience at consultant level of current educational processes within HEE (EM), including participation in education committees.
- Work with HEE (EM) staff on the development and implementation of School governance, procedures and processes, and with Training Programme Directors to ensure delivery of high quality education.
- Collaborate with other Heads of Schools and Associate Postgraduate Deans in supporting faculty development.
- Maintain relationship with Royal Colleges to ensure implementation of curricula.
- Collaborate with HEE (EM) staff and NHS Trust staff (eg Directors of Medical Education and Human Resources) to implement the standards required by national regulators and commissioners.
- The role holder will be accountable to the Secondary Care Dean.
Reimbursement will be made to the employer in order to release the role holder to undertake the duties of the role. It is expected that the net figure will be payable to the role holder. All applicants must secure the support of the employing organisation prior to submitting a tender/application. Jobshares for this role will be considered, through a joint tender/application.
To express an interest (apply) complete an Expression of Interest form and submit it along with your CV by Monday 18 June to email@example.com. Applicants should note the interview date of Monday 23 July and diarise it.
Informal enquiries can be made by emailing the named Associate Postgraduate Dean, Denise Barber, at firstname.lastname@example.org.