ARCP Chair Training
The Professional Regulation and Progression Team (formerly known as the Assessments Team) run regular training sessions for educators to train them to chair ARCP panels.
- What is the purpose of an ARCP?
- What is the purpose of an ARCP panel?
- What is the role of a Chair?
- Ensure delivery of ARCPs follows the Gold Guide
- How the revalidation process fits into the ARCP process
- The time scales and process for appeals
By the end of the training, attendees will:
- Understand the role, responsibility and authority of the Chair and understand what support is available
- Understand the role and responsibility of other Panel Members
- Understand how ARCPs inform the revalidation process
- Understand the Appeals process