ARCP Chair Training Video
|Introduction Video||Full Training Video||Impact and consequence of
non-standard ARCP outcomes
The full training video will cover the following topics:
- What is the purpose of an ARCP?
- What is the purpose of an ARCP panel?
- What is the role of a Chair?
As part of the video the following information will be provided
- direction and clarity to Chairs to ensure delivery of the Gold Guide.
- give an understanding of how the Revalidation process fits into the ARCP process.
- give an understanding of the time scales and process for appeals.
By the end of the video you will:
Understand the role, responsibility and authority of the Chair and understand what support is available.
Understand the role and responsibility of other Panel Members.
Understand how ARCPs inform the Revalidation process.
Understand the Appeals process.
Impact and Consequence of Non-standard ARCP Outcomes Video
Following on from the ARCP Chair Training Video we have created another video which will explore the impact and consequence of non-standard ARCP outcomes and illustrate good and bad practice when feeding back non-standard outcomes to trainees.
To support the video we also have a range of documents available in the downloads area that will expand on the themes raised in the video and provide further information to assist you.