Specialty Recruitment 2019
At Health Education England, we are focussed on your future by working in partnership with our health providers to make sure you get the highest quality education and training throughout the East Midlands, whether you are interested in training in general practice, secondary care or public health.
If you need to contact a member of the Medical Recruitment Team please email email@example.com, or call 0300 303 3603
Good Luck! East Midlands Recruitment Team
Public Health Specialty Training National Recruitment 2019
The recruitment round for posts commencing in August 2019 begins in November 2018. Please visit the Faculty of Public Health Website for full recruitment information The recruitment timeline for 2019 is expected to be as follows:
- Adverts: 1 November 2018
- Applications open: 10:00am 7 November 2018
- Applications close: 4:00pm 29 November 2018
- Assessment centre: 8 January 2019
- Selection centre: 11 - 13 February 2019
- Initial offers by: 5:00pm 4 March 2019
- For all enquiries about the recruitment and selection process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have specific queries about the programmes, please contact the Training Programme Director (TPD) in your area or in the area in which you wish to train.
Frequently asked questions
For a list of frequently asked questions, please click here.