Trainer Grants for GP Practices in the East Midlands will now be made at the end of each rotation (still every 4 months during ST3). Payments will continue to be made directly to the practice from HEE, a daily rate will be applied pro rata, calculating the applicable TG based on the period the trainee is in the practice.
The rate of payment has increased from 1st October to £8,146 per annum this increase will be applied to the next payment run accordingly. The previous rate of £7,908 will be applied to periods pre to 1st October 2018.
Please note below the dates of planned payments for the remainder of this financial year. Payments will include applicable trainer grants for all registrars;
- December 2018 to include TG for the period 1st August 2018 – 4th December 2018
- March 2019 to include TG for the period 5th December 2018 – 2nd April 2019
Payments are made in line with rotations to ensure they are as accurate as possible. You can review payments through the Open Exeter system.
Please contact us at GPpracticepayments@hee.nhs.uk if you have any queries relating to payments you have received.
2018-19 Educational Supervision
The planned payment run for Educational supervision payments is January 2019 once the information for the year has been collated:
- The annual payment for Educational Supervisors is for each ST1/2 trainee and for every six months, for which a fee of £250 will be paid.
- The amount of payment is £250 per report which includes preparation work beforehand and with a commitment of keeping in touch with a trainee between reports.
- You will be able to review these payments in the Open Exeter System.
Please contact us at GPpracticepayments@hee.nhs.uk if you have any queries.